In addition to medical professional liability insurance, Emergency Physicians Insurance Exchange RRG (EPIX) partners with expert business advisors to offer ACOEP members preferred rates on other lines of insurance. For more information on individual or group coverage give us a call or submit the below form.
Emergency Physicians Insurance Exchange RRG
|Toll Free:||(866) 374-2467|
- EPIX releases two new CME courses for 2018: Recognizing and Treating Stroke in the ED and New Guidelines for Pediatric Fever and Sepsis.
- EPIX 2018 Annual Meeting is set for April 19 in Las Vegas, NV.
- EPIX 2017 CME: Pain Management Part II; Opioids in the ED has been released.
- EPIX Extra is one stop for all your insurance needs.
- Staffing needs? EPIX’s partner WorkforceMD can connect you to dedicated, experienced providers. (Click here to read more.)
EPIX EMAIL ALERT
By Dr. Stephen Colucciello
In What's New in Stroke Part 1 we looked at relatively non-controversial topics regarding system issues and supportive care surrounding the ED management of stroke. Now it is time to "bite the bullet" and address the contentious issues surrounding tPA. Since the original National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) study was published in 1995, the lytic controversy has roiled emergency medicine for almost a quarter century.
THE EPIX DIFFERENCE
|"EPIX is so much more than an insurance company with whom we trade money for a certificate of insurance. We truly feel we have a partner. From quality CME (which my docs actually enjoy), to first-class administrative staff, to comprehensive assistance when we have an issue, to the transparent way they run the business, EPIX has exceeded our expectations. I wish I had this level of trust with all of our vendors." Read More|
Mickey Buckmaster, CPA
Practice Administrator for Green Country Emergency Physicians Group of Tulsa